Your dry cleaning free 24h delivery service, from
€ 2,50 per item
Drivers on time and email ahead to let you know they are close. Dry cleaning to a decent standard. Would use again!
Why choose Laundryheap?
Your average local dry cleaner
Time to find
about 15 minute walk
€ 2 - €5,50
Delivery to you
2 - 3 days
You just found it
in 24 hours
What our customers say about our dry cleaning service
Rated Excellent by ★Trustpilot.
Dry cleaning and bedding to your door!
I have used Laundryheap a couple of times now and have had great experiences on the app & service. The first was some last minute dry cleaning I needed, super useful that they could pick up and return to my office. The second was bulky bedding that was in need of a clean, again so easy to arrange pick up. The drop off was a little delayed on this occasion probably due to rush hour but the app kept me updated on time and the map tracker makes it easy to to see progress.
My previous local dry cleaners shut…
My previous local dry cleaners shut down regrettably. That left me with hardly any other options. As there are only 2 or 3 other dry cleaners in my local area. So of course I did my research on them all. But they all had bad reviews. So I went with this convenient service instead. As there were no bad reviews. Excellent service. Fast 24 hour turnaround. I would definitely be using this service again. And highly recommend it to everyone else.
I tried Laundryheap for the first time…
I tried Laundryheap for the first time - and my first order was to get a carpet cleaning service. I was very pleased with the notifications for my order to be picked up and being able to know when the driver would arrive (really accurate and useful!). The only thing I really would want to know which wasn't provided when the carpet was delivered back was the method used to clean the carpet - was it machine washed or dry cleaned, etc; the gentleman who delivered it didn't know. This is because originally the carpet wasn't a clean second hand purchase - although they did a decent job making it less smelly. Thank you Laundryheap. :)
How it works?
1. Schedule your collection.
Plan your day with ease. Choose a collection and delivery time at your convenience.
2. Pack your laundry.
Pack your items in a disposable bag. Use one bag per service. Our driver will transfer them to reusable Laundryheap bags which you can keep for your next order.
3. Wait for our driver
You’ll receive a notification when our driver is nearby. They will collect your bags and take them to your local cleaning facility.
4. Relax while we take care of your laundry
Your local partner facility will clean your items with utmost care. Our driver will then deliver them back to you whenever you like. You’re in full control of your delivery and can always reschedule if not at home.
Book our 24h dry cleaning delivery service.
Free same-day collection
Our driver picks up your dry cleaning in the same day. No additional fees.
Delivery in less than 24 hours
We collect, clean and deliver your laundry and dry cleaning in 24 hours.
Standard wash for just €23.0
Per load of 6 kg - 30° machine wash and tumble dry.
FAQ - Dry Cleaners
Dry cleaning is a cleaning process that uses non-aqueous chemicals to clean fabrics and garments, instead of water. This process is the best choice for removing dirt and odours without risking damage to delicate fabrics. Please double check your clothing care labels before opting for this service.
Any items made of natural fibers should benefit from a dry cleaning service, but you should check the care label of the items to make sure they are suitable for this. Even if dry cleaning is usually a safe option for most of the garments, not all items will react well to this cleaning process.
1. A dye that is soluble in dry cleaning may fade during care. If two or more dyes have been used and only one is soluble, there is a good possibility of a dramatic color change. For example, if a yellow dye component of a green garment were to break down, you could be left with a blue garment. There is no way of knowing this in advance.
2. Fading may occur in household items such as bedspreads and curtains/draperies. Often the fading may not be noticeable until the item is compared with a matching item. We recommend that all matching items be dry cleaned or laundered at the same time to ensure color uniformity.
3. Most dyes eventually fade with exposure to sun or artificial light. Color failure may occur rapidly on exposed areas of garments such as shoulders, collars, and sleeves. Particularly sensitive are blue, green, and lavender dyes, especially those used on silk or wool fabrics.
Book now. Smile away. Everyday.